Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Transfer!


Hola!!!!
It’s my last transfer on Wednesday and I am leaving!!! So I have to pack again, but I think I’m going to wait until tomorrow so if they decide to last minute me again, at least I won’t have to unpack all my stuff. But with that comes a question. I don’t need my winter stuff anymore...should I send some stuff home, or give it away or what? I don’t want to pack it all in my suitcase… plus I got a ton of books to send home. So let me know if it’s worth it to send it all home.
And I’d be so down for Pres. Holzapfel’s homecoming talk!! That would be awesome! And Estefan won the student Emmy!!! That’s what I’m talking about! That means she gets to go to the real Emmy’s, right??? Sweet, and Lauren was looking pretty cute...what happened? hahaha :) Jackie knows how to do her thing ;) but that is awesome. Hopefully, Lauren will make some more movies so I can go to an award ceremony.
And tell Van and Shirley that the missionaries in Talladega live 2 streets behind the School for the Deaf and the Blind where they grew up, and I have been there!!! Rode my bike all over that place.
Jackie is gonna move her records to the singles ward? Y’all just wanted me to get sucked in to going to the singles ward haha. It’s going to be funny to have dad as my bishop! :) And yeah, I have no idea what is going to happen when Chris gets home. We'll just have to see! And I haven’t taught the people in the mall all week because I was on exchanges. But Kendra, she works in Radio Shack, said she is going to Denmark to find an Oppenlander so she can have that last name hahahahaha. She is super funny! And I got fed once this week at the Bakers’ house. We had Family Home Evening over there with some recent convert, and they had just bought some longboards....so you already know that the dad, the teenage son and I were downhilling it hahaha. They had this li'l hill outside their front door. Too much fun!
No meetings, no tornadoes this week, just a li'l rain. Mariana will be getting baptized on Sunday but I won’t be here :( haha. No biggie though, I’m just glad its happenin’. Took over a year, so it’s about time! And Paige and Connor are graduating and I’m missing it haha. Shoot! But the party in Hawaii will make up for it all. That will be so much fun. Time is for sure flying by. Corbin only has 2 weeks left! And now I only have 6...email me back right quick if you can! I’m doing great and I’m excited for this week.
Love y’all!
Elder Oppenlander

No comments:

Post a Comment