Hey momma bear!
First off, of course I went back there and I mowed the freezer stuffer’s lawn haha :) Love knows no bounds ;) and yes, I heard about the shooting in Seal Beach and I hoped it wasn’t Mrs. Bernard’s salon! So I’m glad it wasn’t haha. That’s crazy that something bad like that happened in good ole Seal Beach. Yes, I got the package on Tuesday or Wednesday, I can’t remember haha. I love it! Too much candy though!!!! I’m gonna be so fatttttttttt. Whatever though, its alright. I came to the south, might as well fit in a little bit haha. I haven’t gotten any other packages. Just letters from Jackie, and Gma B. I love getting mail haha. Shoot, Zac went through the temple!! Haha, alright, atta boy! I never got to go through the LA temple. I wanted to. What Hyundai does Bro Johnson have?? Bj's sounds so good right now …I ran out of food like Friday haha. I’ve been eating powerbars, candy, and water haha. Pretty stupid especially because I am a little sick right now, but I’ll go buy some real food today and recover :) haha
I totally knew that J. Smith movie was gonna be retarded. At least you got to see it though and find out for yourself. Dallin is 6'5? Shoot I’m a baby haha. That reminds me of this guy we are teaching. His name is Charles and he is like 6'6” and 290 pounds. He is huge, and he was in Delta in the army. He was a weapons specialist and he is sooooooooo funny but he could kill me in a second if he wanted to haha. He fought in desert storm and just got out of prison haha. He calls me Viper because I guess I look like some wrestler named Randy Orton or something haha. He is so funny though. We called him the other day and some girl answered. We asked if Charles was there and she said yeah I’ll get him. Then less than a second later we heard Charles and he was talking to us. It was a crazy fast response so I said "was that you, Charles?" and then the girl started talking again. Haha. Then Charles, then the girl. Turns out he was talking the whole time just messing with us and pretending it was a girl. We were laughing so hard! Never would have thought that big guy could have sounded like such a girl haha.
I miss Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And horchata!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate some BBQ this week and it wasn’t half bad but BBQ can’t replace Mexican in my heart. That’s good that dad got the yard done and the cars washed. What are y’all planning to do with the truck? Are you going to sell it or what? And yeah, I’m learning sign language for this lady named Gwinnet. But I don’t know if I’m going to keep learning it. She lives in Starkville by MSU and our ward just got split yesterday. West point Ward is now West Point and Starkville Branches. So my ward of 130 people just went to a branch with 20 tops haha. It’s going to be weird, and I'll probably have to give talks and stuff. I love my branch president though. He was a high councilman in Columbus and i went on a really good team-up with him. So I’m glad I know him, and with the split, Elder Miller and I aren’t too sure if we are going to continue to teach her. She is in the sister missionaries’ area now and so we don’t know. I want to learn more sign language though! It’s way easy and fun. Elder Miller and I make our own signs for words that we use like "skrait" haha. Elder Clanton is pretty good at sign language too. I love it :) I thought Forrest was already in the MTC haha. Oops, but that’s cool that he’s almost out there. Then JT and Zac! Yay, get ‘em ready.
I do not have a southern accent. I just use southern slang because it makes talking easier. It’s a lazy slang and I like it. Instead of "I’m about to go to the store" just "I’m finna go shopping", instead of "how are you all doing" just say "hey now" haha or "how’re y’all" haha I love it. Why didn’t anyone sign up for the class? Dad needs to further his education and knowledge!! Man I hope he gets to do something haha. And my library was not closed last week. I don’t know why it would have been.
I’m trying to find regular people to teach but I’m a crazy magnet, and retard magnet. Half the people we teach are seriously slow. We'll teach them a little lesson and then at the end, they have no idea what we talked about. One of them has a baptismal date for the end of the month but she has no grasp of the gospel and I don’t think she is accountable. So we probably won’t baptize her. We'll see though. I don’t really want to if she doesn’t understand anything haha. Oh, I have to show you some cute car that was in the homecoming parade here in West Point haha. So southern. It’s a ghetto rider and I want one!!!!!! I’ll load the pic up and send it as soon as I can. Love y’all --- have a great week!!! Don’t get shot!
Elder Oppenlander
No comments:
Post a Comment