Thursday, October 6, 2011

Letter from Elder Holley - 10/3/11

Dear Brother and Sister Oppenlander

Sorry for not writing sooner. I won't try to make up excuses, just know that I didn't forget!

Thank you for the compliments, but Elder Oppenlander came to me pre-trained, so either his trainer already finished or he was prepared before he came in the field. I enjoyed serving with him and I really learned a lot. I can also say he accomplished much good here in Columbus.

I'm sure you know by now, but Elder Oppenlander is still in our District, so I am happy that, though we're not companions, he's not gone yet!

Thank you for raising him the way he is and I'm grateful especially for his impeccable talent in teaching and serving others. I can already confidently say he will work many miracles while he's here!

Have an exceptional day!

Elder Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment