What’s up Mama Bear and Papa Smoker!
E-mails here are way too short. It rushes me and I don’t remember everything I wanted to write! I forgot to tell you but this couple showed up at church on Sunday. The Missionaries in Tennessee taught them and they want to join the Church. We met them as they were paying their tithing! So, it looks like I’ll have two baptisms shortly. Won’t really teach them much, but that means our Ward will be growing! So I’m excited about that! Also, I’m going on an exchange with Elder Clantan! So he and I will be companions for 24 hours. It’s going to be awesome!
So far Mississippi has been awesome. I got free eggs from a guy in my ward. Some other guy was shooting his shotgun at a house we were visiting because he hates his neighbor. So we heard a lot of shots. It was sketchy!
I had to use my debit card to buy stuff today. So can you make sure I have money in that account? Bought a bike pump and groceries.
I’m doing good and I just wanted to thank you for raising me in the Church and paying for me to be out here on a mission! It’s been the best experience and more than I could have hoped for. My testimony has grown. I'm a way harder worker now. I push through the heat and the headaches. I’m learning to love more, and just be an all-around better person. So thank you guys soooo much! This is going to be a great experience for me and I’m doing a great thing helping and serving people! Thanks again and sorry if my letters are all unorganized!
Did you ever send Elder Lofthouse a shirt?? Write a letter to Elder Holley too! Say some nice things and cheer him up! OK, well just keep me up to date with everything going on and tell everyone I love them and miss them.
Love Chase,
Best Elder Oppenlander ever
P.S. Did Dylan come home yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment