Goodmorning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y’all are so old! That’s not even that
busy....haha. Just a normal day out here. But y’all get used to it and it will
be no big deal in a lil bit. How did you like going to all of the activities
this week? Do a lot of people show up? And what did you think about the dance??
Was it poppin....? Also I’m at a member’s house doing this right now and Emily
says "she likes pumpkin pie!" haha. She is pretty funny and reading
this over my shoulder haha. But tell dad to write me and tell me his conversion
story and tell me how he is liking being a bishop!!! How cool is it back in
California?? It is pretty chilly here, but today it is warm and raining. I love
the rain. Iphone 5 for his bishop'ly bidniz???? Haha where is mine?? I need one
too! I be hatin pretty good right now. And you're gonna still need Siri when I
get home ... I ain’t no slave.
And that’s good to hear that Gpa and ma had
good birthdays. And does Gpa hit up that In-n-Out all the time now that it is
right across the street? I would.
The Ft. Lauderdale finding technique we learned
is going well. It is still taking a while to get used to it and perfect it. It
takes a lot of practice haha. So I blew it a couple of times, but that is
nothing new for me. My whole mission has been me being awkward at doorsteps
haha. :) Not too many cool experiences yet. But they will come ;) you better
believe that. And our investigators are still going well, keep praying for
them and we have some new ones as well. One is named Ricardo and he is pretty
legit. Going to see him tonight and we hope he starts progressing pretty
quickly.
Have you talked to Kelsey since she has been
back?? Tell me how she is doing and let her know I’m praying for her. Have her
write a brotha!!! And that would be cool if dad was her bishop. My week had
been just as good if not better. I love being a missionary and I feel excited
that I still have 7 months left to do some work. P.S. I have some pics to send
you, but I totally forgot to bring my camera.
I tried some hot sauce called
"Scandinavian Gold' and it says uff-da on it hahaha. Reminded me of Gma B
so much. I got fed a lot this week! Ward loves me :) and we got a new bishop
here!!!!!!!! So I’m pretty much helping dad out to be a new bishop <3
how cute! So yeah, that’s what’s going on up in here. Any questions???
Give me a 17 size neck. Go for it. Nick looks
too cute in my suit :) and is Jackie for reals going to Hawaii with us????????
That would be amazing!!!!!! Holler back at me! I love y’all and thanks for
keeping me up to date.
Elder Oppenlanderrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment