Mom and Dad, 6/29/11
Tomorrow is your birthday Mom! Happy Birthday! I’m sending pictures and some for Jackie too. I’m also going to send a set of scriptures. It’s a quad mini they have in the bookstore for $33. Such a deal I had to buy it. Can you get my name engraved on it please? For pictures in the future, I’ll just send my memory card home and have a spare here. So please send me another one and we can rotate them back and forth.
I got two boxes of cookies with the same message on them haha. So I don’t know if you sent two or the MTC messed up. Whatever, I gave a lot away because I’m trying to stay healthy and not eat too much junk food. I got your package with the shirts and treats and everything just about an hour ago. Thank you so much! I’m going to send you a package as soon as I’m done writing this letter. I’ll probably need another $20 so I have enough for the flight on Tuesday. So sorry to add another thing to the list. The memory card needs to be “DANE-ELEC” brand or I don’t think it will work or just send me the other camera. I know it takes all types. I’ll just leave that up to you. And heck yeah I want my watch! Just wait until I’m in Alabama to send that though. Sorry I’m all over the place right now.
P-Days are so stressful because you have to get so much done and it feels like you never have enough time.
Something cool I did today though was to participate in sealings at the Temple for the first time. Got me so excited to get married! It’s awesome! Also another group of missionaries are rolling in as we speak! It’s crazy that I leave in less than a week. I do feel ready though so I’m not worrying at all. Just excited. The orthotics are so comfy! I love them already! How’s Emily Bakker? Is she Asian? Tell everyone thank you for thinking of me. I wrote a million letters today and my hand is killing me along with my brain. And I still have to write Jackie haha. Oh man being a missionary is crazy. Emotions go all over the place throughout the day and it’s mentally draining. I still have to do laundry today and I still have another three hour class 6:15 with that girl missionary from the District show. So I’m excited for that and I’m excited for bed! So tired already. So look forward to getting the package and write me back soon. Happy Birthday Mama and Happy late Fathers Day Dad.
Love you! Get a Puppy!
Elder Oppenlander
P.S. Still not one migraine since I’ve been here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment