Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last Email from the Mission Field!!!


Mom and Dad!
I am freaking out hahahahah!!!!!!! Oh gosh! My lil heart can hardly handle all of this stress. It just doesn't feel real! It is bittersweet for sure. I’m not worried about transitioning back at all. I know that I have the talents and work ethic necessary to be successful, it’s just the suspense for it all to actually happen. I’m pretty sure when I get off the plane I’ll need at least a good 20 minutes to chill out and compose myself before I can actually see y’all haha. So yeah, I’m going to be freaking out :)
But it sounds like y’all are having a great time in Utah and got to see a ton of family! That is awesome! Travel home safe tonight! And could you send me my flight info so I can feel like I actually know what is going to be happening haha? Please. I don't like being unprepared :)
This week has gone by super fast over here. It has been weird to realize that I had all of my "lasts" in Alabama. Like my last time in church, and the last Friday and last Saturday. It all has just gone by so fast! These next two days are going to be busy! I’m going to make it that way so I will stop freaking out so much. I do need y’all to let me know what I should do with the following items.
1-blender....should I bring it or leave it?
2-blanket and sheets....throw away or what?
3-bike.....it will cost $150 to ship home????
4- that's about it hahaha
But yeah! Please email me back with the answers ASAP! That will take 50 pounds of stress off my shoulders. Other than that, everything is peachy. I am happy with the work I have been able to do here. I’m glad for the way I have carried myself and I feel as though I made y’all proud. :) Now I’ve just got to keep it up and don't shrink back from all that life is going to throw at me. I’m ready though :) Let’s do it! I will see y’all on Thursday!
Email me back as soon as you can please! Gracias!
Elder Oppenlander...soon to not be Elder anymore :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment