Family!!!
What’s happnin’? You already know my flight plans?? Shoot,
they don't tell me anything over here, but I’m sure I’ll find out this week. It
is crazy that this is my last full week over here in Alabama. It has been good!
My week has been pretty good. It was super hard as far as missionary work is
concerned, but we were able to see a ton of members and get closer to them.
Just had a hard time with our investigators and finding new ones. So holler in
some prayer for me! This lil girl needs it haha. :)
Anywho, Connor’s party sounds like it was a blast! Too bad the
coolest two cousins didn't show up ;) haha. But I’m really looking forward to
seeing them all again! I miss me a good Philly cheese steak as well. Goodness.
Glad to hear all is well with the family. And I’m not sure about my bike. It
keeps getting worse and worse. So I’ll either just ride it all sketchy like and
fix it when I get home, or just leave it here. I'll probably bring it home
though. Might as well.
When will Lauren know about the Nickelodeon thing??? That is sweet!!
Is she excited about that? And I’m jealous that Lauren got to watch a bunch of
movies with Jackie! And I’m still surprised that Lauren likes her haha. I
always thought that Lauren would despise whoever I dated. But that is amazing!
Oh, and I get to go to the temple on Wednesday with my zone! A week
before my last transfer meeting, so that will help out a lot with worrying
about coming home and all of that. I’m super glad I have that opportunity. How
long is my layover in Minnesota? Is it like 6 hours or something? Goodness, I
can’t believe this is happening! Two years went by quick, for sure.
So, yeah. This week was good, I got fed a ton. I ate some deer for
the first time in my life and I cooked it myself. Bro. Hunter gave it to us ---
they shot it in their back yard! I had sooooo much food this week. We had a man
food activity and I ate like a king. I challenged a member to a game of horse shoes
and put him to shame ;) haha it was so much fun. We have gotten a lot closer to
the ward these last couple of days and they have been more and more willing to
help us out. And we need that help! So I am happy! I got one last week to make
some magic happen, so that's what I’m gonna do. I hope y’all have a great time
up in Utah doing your thing for Betty! That will be good to see all the
family and say hi to them for me.
And I have 30 minutes left on the computer, so ask me some
questions! Or comment on something haha. Love y’all!
Yo man,
Elder Oppenlander
No comments:
Post a Comment