Long time no see... :)
It was sure good to see y’all yesterday and talk! Sounds like
everything is going well back home. Elder Coleman said we cracked him up. Haha
it was fun. And yeah, that gumbo was so good. They gave us some to take home so
you already know what I’m going to eat for lunch! And oh, before I forget!
Elder Jimenez and JT are looking good! You still have to send me a picture of
Elder Shaw though. Gotta see him too! The Philippines look like so much fun.
Animals and rain all the time. Beautiful.
And Bill and Kris's sounded fun too. All of that food sounds so
good. How are all the cousins doing? I wrote Garret last week and I’m going to
write Steven this week. Still slacking on the bdays haha. And oh yeah, I got
all of the postcards from you guys. The zipcode doesn’t matter too much. Send
me that package!
The missionaries in our ward couldn’t skype home? What a bummer! I
loved it! And they don’t have a mission blog either? Alabama Birmingham mission
is the best!! Haha no joke, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. And you do
need to send me pics of the bathroom when it is finished. Sounds like you’re
changing it big time. Gonna be sweet when I get home. And I’m not sad at all
that I’m missing the piano recital! Dad always forced me to play that junk
haha. And yeah I played the bass at Best Buy in Tuscaloosa and Tess had a
ukulele, so I played that. I can’t wait to get home and actually get better at
it. Also, I’ve been teaching myself how to play hymns on the piano. I can’t
read music for my life. Always just faked it growing up so now I actually got
to learn it. But it’s fun. Maybe play that organ at church?? Hahaha
I cant believe Becka is coming home in like 2 weeks!! What the heck!
I’m happy for Jackie though. She'll have her sister back and be able to hang
and have a good time. This upcoming week is going to be a hectic one for me. We
will be going on 3 exchanges, I’m interviewing someone for baptism, got lessons
all over the place, and we have to prepare for 2 baptisms of our own. So I will
be way busy. But I love it! I love running around and being stressed out a lil
bit. It’s good for ya. So just pray for Alex and Jackson. They should be
getting baptized this weekend, but they’re scared their dad will disown them if
they do. We've been working with them for a long time and they are ready. Just
scared. Also pray for Regina, and Jesse that they will keep preparing to get
baptized as well. There are plenty of people to work with out here and I’m
loving it. I hope you enjoy the pictures!! T-minus 7 months till we skype again
haha ;)
Love y’all and stay safe and happy!
Peace, love, chicken grease
Elder Oppy
No comments:
Post a Comment