Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day at the MTC - June 15, 2011

Fam,
Today has been long and jam-packed. I don't really know what to think right now. My missionary badge was just as cool as I thought it was going to be. I have three roommates: Elder Gebert, Clanton, and Urry. We are all going to Birmingham and leave the same day, July 5th. We all have girlfriends, too. I thought I would be the only one, but nope! : ) I saw Corbin and he already was different. He was a better speaker and seemed way excited. It's crazy how many elders and sisters are here. Dinner was seriously packed! The food wasn't bad, either. It's going to take awhile to get used to the schedule and being a missionary but I'm not worried. Oh, and my companion is Elder Gebert. He's from Salem, Utah, haha. I knew it! I don't really miss you guys because I'm too busy to think, haha. Yea, so far everything is good and I'm loving it. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Love,
Elder Oppenlander

No comments:

Post a Comment