Doing laundry right now and it's hot and humid down here! Just like 'Bama! I realized I forgot some things in the email. No, Lee Hale isn't my teacher, but I saw him twice today going to and from the temple. Gave him a hug and everything. The Provo temple is way different from Newport --- even the video was different and said more stuff. I'm really starting to get the hang of being a missionary and I wrote Grandma O and told her to read the last 2 paragraphs of the Book of Mormon Introduction and pray about it. So make sure she does that. And yeah, I see Corbin here like everyday and talk to him at food time sometimes. But yeah, I'm loving it, and send me stamps, and let me know what's up with my watch. I want that sucker. And we'll just use the pictures I send you for the board, don't use the ones we took, I have better ones. Thanks for my retainers and food. Feel free to send more packages : )
Love,
Elder Oppenlander
No comments:
Post a Comment