Monday, March 12, 2012

Nine Months and Counting

Parents!!!

I’m staying in Tuscaloosa again...what the heck haha. And I’m getting a new companion, so I’ll be going to transfer meeting this Wednesday and picking him up. Elder Hardy and I are the only ones not leaving. Even the visa missionaries are outta here. I might be companions with Elder Hardy again, how crazy is that? This morning has just been crazy. I have been freaking out and super excited and nervous. I tried writing Jackie but it was so a.d.d. I couldn’t even stand it haha. But yeah, I’m really excited to see who I’ll be with and if I'll be with 4 elders again or just 2. So yeah....changes are fun.

I have never heard of that powder junk for headaches. But I don’t really get headaches too much anymore. Only when I’m in a car for a long time or do something crazy to mess my neck up. But that doesn’t happen too much.

Yeah, Elder Leali'ie'e told me about his brother being in the Long Beach Mission, and I said I don’t think I’ve ever met him. That’s cool how we ran into each other. I got everything in the package this week! Thank you so much. The helmet is a lil big so it adds to my nerd look quite well. And the shoes should be put to work on the bball court soon :) thank you! And stop sending me candy!! I swear I tell you every time but every time there is more and more candy. I am getting fat out here in Alabama and I don’t need any help from momma back home. Cut it out haha. Seriously though mom, what are you trying to do to me? Gonna get strait up diabetes and high cholesterol and junk.....Tracy.

And yeah, I'll call the dentist today and let them know that I'll be staying and can get that crown fixed. They said I’m going to need a whole new one and that my gums are receding. So I guess my toothbrush is too hard and I’m brushing too hard. Oops.

I haven’t gotten anything from Sis. Ball or Sis. Jorgenson yet. I'll probably get them on Wednesday when I go to Birmingham. That sweet potato pie was uh-mazing. I love it, but it was a little too big for me.

And who does mom tell the saluting story to? haha. I thought it was pretty funny though and that’s why I told you suckers about it. Haven’t had anything like that happen this week. It’s spring break so campus is dead. So we've been working all around and I’ve been on exchanges like 2 times this week and it’s been crazy. Went to Demopolis again yesterday and bore my testimony again. It was fun! And Bro. Champion fed us lunch and dinner this time. I love being here in Tuscaloosa! Glad I’m staying. And invisalign seems weird to me. You'll have to tell me how it is and if it hurts! Elder Ingersoll has invisalign, I’m pretty sure. He never wears them though, so it always hurts him when he does put em in. So keep them in your mouth! Sounds like more than your mouth is going to be getting some work done on it! New doors and carpet and bathroom ... I’m going to come home to a strange house haha. But it will be exciting, so I won’t complain.

And Hawaii????? Dang, that’s going to be so perfect. I want to go! Alabama is going to be hot and sweaty around that time and I won’t be bronzed up. Or my neck and arms will be at least. Everything else is just going to be white and pasty. I’m looking forward to that ;) Its been in the high 70s and 80s this week and I’m loving it. Getting my sweat on once again and there is nothing better. I don’t know why I love sweating so much but I do. Just having drips rolling off your nose and blowing them on Elder Ingersoll ... it’s the best.

And Elder Hardy and Emmanuel had a baptism of this 12 year old this week. He was deathly afraid of putting his head under water and it took like 18 tries to finally get him fully immersed. He would go in and then start crying and freaking out. It was the most stressful thing I’ve ever been a part of. Said like 1000 prayers while he was screaming and I was glad that he finally was able to be baptized. I would have just jumped in there, thrown him down and called it good. I don’t mess around haha.

Elder Ingersoll says thanks for the candy too, by the way. Sorry that was so random but that’s how my brain works. This week really was boring though. Nothing much happened. The visa waiters have been having a great time and they are a lil bummed they are getting transferred. But its ok, they will have fun in their next area for sure. Oh and I want to be an engineer like y’all when I get home. It runs in the blood, so why not. I think it will be good for me. And I want to stay in California and close to home. And I’m good at waking up early in the morning now, so no big deal. I’ve been talking to Jackie about it and I think it will be the best job. I can always have side hobbies that aren’t so boring hahaha. Seriously though, so what kind of classes will I have to take for that? Tell me about it.

That’s all the news I have for this week. It was a good one and the last one with Elder Ingersoll ... Finally.

Haha, I love you and I hope you have a great week!!

Love, Elder Tuscaloosa

No comments:

Post a Comment